IDF carries out a Fire Protection Audit service consisting of a systematic check carried out at the customer's premises aimed at assessing the degree of efficiency of all aspects that contribute to determine fire safety.
Aspects taken into consideration by the Fire Protection Audit may vary according to the activity characteristics and relate to the following issues:
We perform Fire Protection Audits for various types of businesses and industrial companies, including multinationals, in accordance with the standard UNI ISO 45001 (formerly BS OHSAS 18001).
The Fire Protection Audit in accordance with the above standard has a dual purpose:
- potential reduction in the number of accidents;
- potential reduction in downtime and associated costs;
- demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance;
- demonstration to the involved parties of their commitment to health and safety;
- increased likelihood of acquiring new customers and business partners;
- better management of risks related to health and safety;
- potential reduction in insurance costs;
- ability to access calls and/or facilitations for training or other business programs.
IDF, in its role of "Auditor" guarantees absolute professionalism and impartiality both in internal audits (carried out on behalf of the company itself) and in the external ones (carried out on behalf of customers, suppliers or certification bodies).